IRCTC Lucky Draw
NEW LUCKY DRAW SCHEME
“Book tickets on irctc.co.in through BHIM/UPI and get a chance to travel for free”
Monthly lucky draw scheme
IRCTC introduces a lucky draw scheme for the individual users who book tickets using BHIM or UPI payment options on www.irctc.co.in. Users/Customer will be eligible for the ‘Lucky draw scheme’ whose journey commences in the calendar month of that lucky draw scheme. In the first week of the following month, five (5) lucky users will be selected through a computerized random lucky draw process and will be refunded back full train fare. Scheme starts w.e.f 01.10.2017 and will continue for 6 months.
Terms and Conditions
• A Customer will be called as ‘Eligible customer’ who successfully books e-ticket at IRCTC Rail e-ticketing website (www.irctc.co.in), by using BHIM or UPI Payment options only.
• Eligible Customers also have to travel or commence their Journey after booking of the e- ticket using BHIM or UPI Payment options in the calendar month of that lucky draw scheme.
• Cancelled and TDR filed PNRs will not be eligible for the Lucky Draw scheme.
• In case more than one PNR of same user gets selected then only one PNR of the user will be considered for the Lucky Draw in the calendar month of that lucky draw scheme i.e., One user will get only One Prize. However the same user will be eligible for Lucky Draw in any other following month.
• Successful winners will be refunded back full ticket fare which will be transferred in the same / respective Payment Mode’s account used while booking the e-ticket.
• Every month 5 computerized randomly picked lucky PNRs among eligible Customers will be selected for the Lucky Draw Prize.
• The Names of Lucky Draw winners will be displayed on IRCTC website in the second week of the following month after verification of user details like mobile no, email, user id etc. of winners.
• Winners will also be informed by IRCTC on their registered email ID & mobile number.
• The lucky draw scheme is for six (6) months only w.e.f. 01.10.2017.
• IRCTC reserves the right to disqualify any IRCTC user(s) from the benefits of this offer without assigning any reason to it.
• IRCTC also reserves the right to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
• Terms and Conditions of the Lucky Draw Scheme may be modified by IRCTC in future with due notice.
• Employees of IRCTC & CRIS will not be eligible for “New Lucky Draw Scheme”.