SPEED OF GATIMAAN EXPRESS, GATIMAAN EXPRESS INTERIOR, GATIMAAN EXPRESS ENGINE, GATIMAAN EXPRESS LATEST NEWS
Hot Topic : Puja Special Train Full List from 15-10-2020
Hot Topic : 392 New Special Train from 20-10-2020
Hot Topic : 40 Clone Special Train from 21-09-2020
Hot Topic : Railway Fare Table Full List
Hot Topic : Railway Private Train List
- The semi high-speed train will run at a speed of 160 kmph.
- An eight inch LCD will be fixed behind each seat.
- The train has no stoppage in its 195 km route and is expected to complete the journey in 105 minutes.
- Each coach will cost around Rs. 2 to Rs. 2.5 crore.
- Gatimaan’s fare will be 25 percent more than that of Shatabdi. The one-way fare for air-conditioned chair car will be ₹690, and for the executive class, it will be ₹1,365.
- The train also has an automatic fire alarm and emergency braking system in addition to passenger information system and sliding doors inside the coaches.
- It is equipped with a 5,400HP electric locomotive and 12 modern coaches.
- There will be 2 spare coaches besides the 12 regular coaches.
- Initially launched on the Delhi-Agra route, the train will further be launched in other routes as well.
- Once it is successfully implemented, the Indian Railways has planned to launch semi high-speed trains on nine more routes including Kanpur-Delhi, Hyderabad-Chennai, Goa-Mumbai, Nagpur-Bilaspur, Nagpur-Secunderabad and Chandigarh-Delhi.
- The train is expected to start from New Delhi at 8 am and reach Agra by 9.45 am. On the return journey, the train will start from Agra at 5.30 pm and reach Delhi at 7.15 pm.
Source : TOI