IRCTC Tour Package from secunderabad to tirupati
IRCTC – Tirupati Package
The temple town of Tirupati in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh owes its existence to the sacred temple of Lord Sree Venkateswara situated on the Tirumala hill, nestling among the seven hills in the Eastern Ghats, 26 km by Ghat road from Tirupati. With a history that dates back to over twelve centuries, the temple is the jewel in the crown of ancient places of worship in Southern India.
The Darshan of Lord Sree Balaji, the more the number of visits to Him the more one wants to see Him. The momentary satisfaction derived from the fleeting glimpse of the Lord intensifies the longing to see Him again and again.
It is believed that among the devotees the Lord brings relief to the afflicted, divine wisdom to the seeker, prosperity to the materialist and peace to the Jnaani. All these benefits flow spontaneously and automatically out of the boundless grace of the Lord.
*All Pilgrims/Tourists should carry/produce their personal (in original) ID cards with them prior to Darshan at Tirumala; if fail to produce, TTD Administration will not permit for darshan.
|Package Name||GOVINDAM PACKAGE|
|Destination Covered||Tirupati, Tirumala, Tiruchanur|
|Travelling Mode||BY TRAIN & ROAD|
|Station/Departure Time||Secunderabad(18:10 hrs), Tirupati(18:25 hrs)|
|Class||3AC & Sleeper|
*Above prices are subject to revision of Railway fares, if any
Important Note: Mandatory Dress Code for Pilgrims
*Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurtha & Pyajama.
*Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
*All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirt, Jeans etc. as the same are strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Any changes regarding name/age/gender, etc. is permitted only once & should before 5 days prior to journey. Once the Railway Tickets are prepared, no changes will be allowed.
Tour Itinerary :- Secunderabad – Tirupati – Tirumala – Tirupati – Secunderabad
Departure by 12734 Narayanadri express at 18:05 hrs (06.05 pm) from Secunderabad on Day 1 an arrival at Tirupati at 06:05 am on Day 2. Return departure by 12733 Narayanadri Express at 18:25(06:25 pm) on day 2 and arrival at Secunderabad at 06.25 am on Day 3.
Departure from Secunderabad at 18:05 hrs.
Arrival at Tirupati at 06:05 am. Pick up from Tirupati Railway Station in the morning and transfer to hotel and check in. After freshen up & breakfast, transfer to hills by 09:30hrs. Seegra Darshan of Lord Venkateswara will be done by 13:00hrs (Also depends upon the rush on that particular day) and back to Tirupati for lunch. After lunch; visit of Tiruchanur Temple, if time permits. Check-out from the hotel by 17:00hrs. Drop at Tirupati Railway Station in the evening. Boarding of train no. 12733 Narayanadri Express and departure of the train at 18:25 hrs (06:25 pm). Dinner by train.
Arrival of the train at Secunderabad at 06.25 am.
- Return journey in Sleeper/ 3AC.
- A/c accommodation for comfort & non a/c for standard at Tirupati.
- A/c road transportation in seat-in vehicle basis for both categories.
- All sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary.
- Special Darshan at Tirumala & Tiruchanur.
- Food service: Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner (AP Plan).
- Guide service.
- Travel insurance.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any kind of airfare.
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any additional meals/en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Arrangement for offering of hair.
Frequency: Friday till 5th Oct’18. Daily from 18th Oct’18
Availability: Till 5th Oct’18
|Category||No. of Seats|
Availability: from 18th Oct’18
|Category||No. of Seats|
|Tirupati||Comfort||Hotel Sindhuri Park|
|Standard||Srinivasa Residency/ Hotel Bhimas|
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms unless stated otherwise.
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability at the time of booking, else similar category hotel will be provided
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Land (Holiday) and Rail Tour Packages as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 100 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
- Terms and Conditions:
IRCTC is not liable for missing of one or more services as per the itinerary due to late running of trains. Tourists should strictly adhere to the timings failing which IRCTC will not be liable for missing of any service including darshan and return train. If the tourists miss the bus arranged by IRCTC at any place, they should reach the next place of the itinerary on their own.
Tourists should take care of their personal belongings and luggage. IRCTC is not liable for losses or thefts.
In case of cancellation of Darshan in situations beyond the control of IRCTC including peak rush during festivals refund will be made only for the services missed. No refund will be made in case of skipping of any service including darshan voluntarily by the tourist. No refund will be made in case of missing of any service including darshan due to the negligence of tourists.
For assistance, contact:
|Contact Person Name||Telephone Number||Office Address|
South Central Zone,
3rd Floor, Oxford Plaza,
S.D. Road, Secunderabad.
Fax No.: 040-27715983
GF-14, Tourism Plaza,
(GMC Balayogi Paryatak Bhavan)
Near Railway Retiring
Fax Number: 0866-2572280
Platform No.1, 1st Floor,
Retiring Rooms Complex,
Tirupati Railway Station,
Fax No.: 0877-2222010