IRCTC Puja Package 2018
Puja Vacation Tour from Kolkata
Durga Puja with IRCTC Ex Kolkata
Enchanting North Bengal
Duration : 5 Nights/6 Days
Away from the rush of routine life in the cities relishing the feeling of being caught in the chills of Himalayas, one can have a pleasurable stay in Kalimpong hill station. The fragrance of the flowers for which the place is so very popular tickles senses to the extent of cheerfulness, followed by Darjeeling -one of the prettiest hill stations in India located in northern part of West Bengal. It’s all about magnificent views of snowcapped Kanchenjunga, torrents flowing down the mountain slopes, lovely tea gardens, landscapes with firs, pines & ferns, and all that combined with friendly people and modern yet colonial charm. You can find about 4,000 different types of flowering plants in Darjeeling district including rhododendrons, orchids, magnolia etc; there are some 300 types of ferns including the rare fern trees
|Package Name||Enchanting North Bengal|
|Station/Departure Time||UP||13149 Kanchankanya Exp/ 20.30 hrs ex SDAH|
|DN||13150 Kanchankanya Exp/20.10 hrs ex NJP /18.15 hrs ex NZM|
|Meal Plan||MAP [Breakfast + Dinner]|
|Hotel Category||Aranya Resort or Similar|
|Child With Bed(5-11 yrs)||14,230/-|
- All prices mentioned are ‘Per Person’.
- The tour is subject to booking of minimum two persons.
- The above package price is as on date of booking. However, in case of increase in input costs such as railway fare or any other expenses beyond the control of IRCTC, the guests are liable to pay the additional amount before commencement of journey.
- After booking please contact our Kolkata office.
- Train No. & Timing is subjected to change.
Tour Itinerary :Sealdah Rly. Station-Gangtok-Sealdah Rly. Station
|Day 01||Assemble at Sealdah (SDAH) Rly. Station at 19:30 hrs. Departure from Sealdah by 13149 Kanchankanya Exp in 3A Class at 20:30 hrs. Overnight Journey by Train. (Packed Train Food onboard)||Dinner & overnight onboard|
|Day 02||Arrival at New Jalpaiguri (NJP) Rly station, (packed breakfast onboard) and transfer to Kalimpong. Check-in to the hotel at Kalimpong. Evening free for leisure for personal activities. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Kalimpong||Breakfast on-board|
|Dinner at hotel|
|Day 03||After breakfast start for Kalimpong local sightseeing, covering Pine View Nursery, Durpindara Monastery and Golf Course, followed by transfer to Darjeeling. Evening free for leisure for personal activities or to take a walk to Mall road where one can watch the scenic beauty of the mountain range and take the charm of walking at the Darjeeling Mall. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Darjeeling||Breakfast & Dinner at hotel|
|Day 04||Wake up at 04.30 hrs for early morning sightseeing of Tiger Hill, Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop, return to hotel for breakfast and then start for sightseeing to covering Japanese Temple, Zoo, HMI & Tibetan Handicraft centre. Dinner and night stay at hotel in Darjeeling.||Breakfast & Dinner at hotel|
|Day 05||After breakfast check-out from the hotel at Darjeeling and transfer to NJP Railway station for return journey via Mirik Lake-an excellent scenic spot nestled forested hills at an altitude of 5800 ft., famous for its man-made Sumendu Lake, Orange orchards, Cardamom plantations and tea estates which enhance the surrounding there.||Breakfast at hotel|
|Board 13150 Kanchankanya Exp in 3A Class at 20:10 hrs /18.15 hrs. Overnight Journey by Train. (Packed Train Food onboard).||Dinner & overnight onboard|
|Day 06||Arrival at Sealdah (SDAH) Rly station at 08:15 hrs. Tour ends with sweet memories.||Tour ends|
- Train Ticket to & fro in 3A Class. (Berth position and preference are not applicable).
- Train Food (02 Packed Dinners + 01 Packed Breakfast).
- Accommodation for 02 nights at Darjeeling (Family wise room).
- Meal Plan MAP (02 Breakfasts + 02 Dinners).
- Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. The vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis) – 06 in a cab.
- Travel Insurance.
- Tour Manager.
- All applicable GST.
- Lunch, Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks / Room Heater, rafting, cable car and any kind of room services.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.Availability
Maximum Availability: 30 Pax
|Kalimpong||Hotel Garden Reach/Similar|
Terms & Conditions:
- You should carry an Identity Card (Voter Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport or any Govt. I. Card) & 2 passport size photo copies each, while traveling; this is for verification when needed.
- In case any of the sightseeing spot mentioned as above remains closed due to local reason, IRCTC representative will arrange for alternative sightseeing spot. All guests are requested to cooperate in this regard.
- Service vouchers for the tour will be forwarded in your respective email ids 02 days before the departure or guests can collect the same from IRCTC, Zonal Office, Kolkata.
- Alternate Arrangements will be made disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness while on tour and the cost will have to be borne by the tourist.
- The tourist will have to go by the periodical guidelines issued by the IRCTC authorities on the tour, through announcements and should not intervene in their working.
- The tour programme is subject to approval/alteration by the Railway authorities and the conduct of the tour is dependent on scheduled running of the train.
- The decision of IRCTC/EZ will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Charter coach Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Land (Holiday) and Rail Tour Packages as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 100 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package Cost|
For assistance, contact:
|City Name||Contact Details|
|Address||3, Koilaghat Street,|
|Ground Floor, Kolkata-700001|