Railways to give TTEs with hand-held terminal devices to check availability of seats
At Patna-NEW DELHI RAJDHANI EXPRESS, work started with hand held terminal (HHT) from 14 December 2018 today.
|Procedure Order for Hand Held Terminals (HHT) for Travelling Ticket Examiners (TTEs)||Click Here|
- There are many benefits of ticket checking staff hand held terminal-held terminal
- Passengers who are riding in the train from the next station will get information of the availability of seat in real
- Empty seat availability will be higher for passengers waiting tickets to increase passenger satisfaction.
- Seat booking more will increase the income of railways.
- The initiative of digital India will be promoted.
- Working with hand held terminal is more convenient for checking staff and working with gadgets will also increase their self esteem.
- Checking staff will not have to walk with a reservation chart that will save paper and help environmental protection.