Vande Bharat Express Features, Fare and Route
Minister of Railways & Coal Shri Piyush Goyal Announces ‘Vande Bharat Express’
Acknowledging its made-in-India status, Indian Railways has named the indigenously manufactured Train 18 as Vande Bharat Express
- RAILWAY INTRODUCES SECOND VANDE BHARAT EXPRESS OF THE COUNTRY THIS TIME TO SHRI MATA VASHNO DEVI KATRA FROM NEW DELHI
- Vande Bharat Express Delhi-Katra-Delhi Route, Fare, Schedule and Timings
- Vande Bharat Express Between Delhi to Katra Route, Time Table, Features and Fare
- Vande Bharat Express Department of Posts release New Stamp
- Vande Bharat Express Delhi-Patna train route
- Vande Bharat Express Fare Table 2019-20
- Loco Pilots of Vande-Bharat Felicitated
- New Time Table Vande Bharat Express New Delhi – Varanasi (Train No.22436)
- Next Generation Railways For New India
- Augment production of Vande Bharat Express At Modern Coach Factory (Raebareli)
|Vande Bharat Express Delhi-Varanasi Catering Menu and Fare Details||Click Here|
Indian Railways is entering a new era of mobility since the launch of Rajdhani trains
|Railway Fare Table 2019|
It is India’s first semi-high speed train equipped with world class passenger amenities
Vande Bharat Express is set to run between Delhi and Varanasi at a maximum speed of 160 kmph
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has been requested to flag off the train
Today, Minister of Railways & Coal, Shri Piyush Goyal announced the name Vande Bharat Express for Train 18, acknowledging its made-in-India status. He called it a ‘vandaniya’ step towards realisation of New India vision. This train set has been manufactured by Integral Coach Factory (ICF) in the period of 18 months under ‘Make in India’ program.
Since the launch of Rajdhani trains, Vande Bharat Express is the next major leap for Indian Railways in terms of speed and convenience. It is India’s first semi-high speed train equipped with world class passenger amenities.
It can achieve high speeds (max speed of 160 kmph) due to faster acceleration & deceleration and will reduced journey time by 25% to 45%. Scheduled commute between New Delhi & Varanasi will take approximately 8 hours making it 40-50% faster than the fastest train currently connecting these two cities.
Vande Bharat Express incorporates many modern features which debut for the very first time on Indian Railways. It has been provided with ‘State of the Art’ passenger amenities like On-board wifi entertainment, GPS based passenger information system, CCTVs, bio-vacuum toilets, rotating chairs in executive class, etc. at par with global standards. It also has provision of Divyang-friendly facilities. It will have 16 coaches with Chair Car type configuration with 2 Executive Class Chair Cars and 14 Chair Cars.
Further, it has intelligent braking system with power regeneration for better energy efficiency thereby making it cost, energy and environment efficient.
Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has been requested to flag off this train. This is a momentous progress towards New India.