Mega Block on 23.6.2019
Matunga-Mulund Dn fast line from 10.30 am to 3.00 pm and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus-Chunabhatti/Bandra Up & Dn harbour lines from 11.10 am to 4.10 pm
Mega Block On 23rd June 2019
MEGA BLOCK ON SUNDAY, 23/06/2019
Central Railway will operate Mega Block on its following suburban sections for carrying out maintenance work on 23/06/2019
- Dn fast / semi fast services leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 9.53 am to 2.42 pm will be diverted on Dn slow line between Matunga and Mulund stations halting at all stations between Sion and Mulund stations and will arrive destination 20 minutes behind schedule. Dn Fast trains beyond Thane will be Re-diverted on Dn fast line from Mulund.
- All Up fast / semi fast services leaving Thane from 10.46 am to 3.18 pm will halt at Mulund, Bhandup, Vikhroli, Ghatkopar and Kurla stations in addition to their respective scheduled halts and will arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule.
- All slow services arriving and leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai between 11.00 am and 5.00 pm will arrive destination 15 minutes behind schedule.
CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ TERMINUS CHUNABHATTI /BANDRA DN HARBOUR LINE FROM 11.40 AM TO 4.10 PM & CHUNABHATTI / BANDRA – CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI MAHARAJ TERMINUS UP HARBOUR LINE FROM 11.10 AM TO 3.40 PM
- Dn Harbour line services to Vashi / Belapur / Panvel leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai / Vadala Road from 11.34 am to 4.23 pm and Dn Harbour line services to Bandra / Goregaon leaving Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 9.56 am to 4.16 pm will remain suspended.
- Up Harbour line services for Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Mumbai leaving Panvel / Belapur / Vashi from 9.53 am to 2.44 pm and Up Harbour line services leaving Bandra / Goregaon from 10.45 am to 4.58 pm will remain suspended.
- However, Special services will run between Panvel and Kurla (Platform No. 8) during the block period.
- Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm during block period.
Due to these blocks, suburban trains are likely to be more crowded than usual. Passengers are requested not to take any risks while travelling. They are also requested to avoid travelling on footboard, rooftop of locals and not to board extremely overcrowded trains. These maintenance mega blocks are essential for infrastructure upkeep and safety. Passengers are requested to bear with the Railway Administration for the inconvenience caused.