Double-decker train between Visakhapatnam and Vijayawada Time Table and Features
Double decker trains they are a faster and cheaper option.
The train would comprise of nine double-deckers coaches and two power cars. It will have the seating capacity of 120 seats per coach.
The Double-decker train between Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam features are WiFi, LCD screens, modular bio-toilets and attractive interiors.
The express on its route will make a stop at Duvvada, Anakapalle, Tuni, Samarlakota, Rajamahendravaram, and Eluru railway stations. It will run five days a week; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
From Visakhapatnam to Vijayawada, UDAY Express will take total 5 hours 30 minutes and on the return journey from Vijayawada to Visakhapatnam, the double-decker train will take 5 hours and 25 minutes.
Uday Express Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam-Vijayawada (Train No.22701/Train No.22702) Route and Time Table
The Train No.22701 Visakhapatnam-Vijayawada UDAY Express will depart at 05.45 hrs from Visakhapatnam to reach Vijayawada at 11.15 hrs.
Enroute, Uday Express Visakhapatnam,Duvvada,Anakapalle,Tuni,Samalkot Junction,Rajahmundry,Eluru and Vijayawada Junction stations in both the directions.
The Train No.22702 Visakhapatnam-Vijayawada UDAY Express
UDAY Express Double-Decker Train Features
UDAY Express double-decker train features are:-
1. Capacity of UDAY Express will have a total of 10 coaches; 3 coaches with Dinning facility with seating capacity of 104 Seats each and 5 coaches without dinning with seating capacity of 120 seats. The remaining two will be power cars.
2. Exterior : The exterior of UDAY Express has been given an anti-graffti vinyl wrapping. A colour scheme of bright orange and yellow has been used for the exterior. Major parts of the interior panelling too have got an anti-graffiti vinyl wrapping. This is in line with Indian Railways bid to maintain cleanliness in trains. The toilets too have been given modular fittings and will eventually be converted to bio-toilets.
3. Catering: A dedicated automatic food vending machine with dining faculties in each of the three coaches in the rake duly manned by IRCTC also a separate dining area is provided with Powder-coated seat frames and snacks tables for the convenient of the passenger.
4. Other features of the UDAY Express include:
• Infotainment system with WiFi
• GPS-based Passenger Information System through Six LCD displays in the coach
• High quality and high aesthetic passenger friendly fittings in the toilets
• Diffused LED lighting
• Solar reflective coating on the roof
• The seat upholstery has been specially washed and provided with artistically-designed seat covers
• All roller blinds, arm rests and window glasses have been renewed
• Luggage racks have been spray-painted for aesthetic look