Special train between Ernakulam-Karaikal (Train No. 06187 / 06188) time table, route, frequency and fare
Ernakulam-Karaikal ( Tea Garden ) COVID-19 Special Train
Train No. 06187 / 06188 Karaikal – Ernakulam Jn – Karaikal Special Trains (Daily)
The detailed Timings of Train No. 06187 / 06188
With a composition of One 2-Tier AC coach, Two 3-Tier AC coaches, Eight Sleeper Class Coaches, Five General second Class Coaches, One General Second Class Designed for Divyang Jan & Luggage Cum Brake van and One Luggage Cum Brake van,
Train No. 06187 Karaikal – Ernakulam special train will leave Karaikal at 16.20 hrs. and reach Ernakulam Jn at 07.00 hrs. the next day. The first service from Karaikal will be on 04th October, 2020.
In the Return Direction, Train No. 06188 Ernakulam – Karaikal Special train will be leave Ernakulam Jn at 22.30 hrs. and reach Karaikal at 12.10 hrs. the next day. The first service from Ernakulam Jn will be on 03rd October, 2020.
Train No. 06187 Karaikal-Ernakulam Jn special train will stop at Uttukuli and Wadakancheri.
Tamil Nadu Special Train Full List
Hot Topic : 362 Passenger Train Converted To Express
Hot Topic : 20 New Trains-Unity of Sardar Patel at Kevadiya Full Details
Hot Topic : Kumbh Mela 2021 Special Train Full List
Hot Topic : Railway Fare Table Full List
Hot Topic : Railway Private Train List
- Special train between Tejas Express Chennai Egmore-Madurai (Train No 02613/ 02614)
- Special train between Pothigai Express Chennai Egmore-Sengottai (Train No 02661/ 02662)
- Special train between Nellai Express Chennai Egmore-Tirunelveli (Train No 02631/ 02632)
- Special train between Sethu Express Chennai Egmore-Rameswaram (Train No 02205/ 02206)
- Special train between Ananthapuri Express Chennai Egmore-Kollam (Train No 06723/ 06724)
- Special train between Ernakulam-Karaikal ( Tea Garden ) (Train No. 06187 / 06188)
- Special train between Dr. MGR Chennai Central-Alappuzha (Train No. 02639 / 02640)
- Special train between Thiruvananthapuram-New Delhi (Train No 02625/ 02626)
- Train No. 02605/02606 Chennai Egmore – Karaikkudi – Chennai Egmore Superfast Special (Daily)
- Train No. 02635/02636 Chennai Egmore – Madurai – Chennai Egmore Superfast Special (Daily)
- Train. No. 02637/02638 Chennai Egmore – Madurai Chennai Egmore Superfast Special (Daily)
- Train No. 02693/02694 Chennai Egmore – Tuticorin – Chennai Egmore Superfast Special (Daily)
- Train No.06795/06796 Chennai Egmore – Tiruchchirapali Special train (Daily)
- Train No. 02673/02674 Chennai Central – Coimbatore Special train (Daily)
- Train No. 02679/02680 Dr MGR Chennai Central – Coimbatore Special train (Daily)
- Train No. 02084/02083 Coimbatore-Mayiladuthurai Janshatabdi Special train
- Train No. 02675/02676 Chennai Central-Coimbatore Super fast Intercity Special (Daily)
- Train No.02627/02628 Tiruchchirappalli – Nagercoil Super Fast Special Train (Daily)
- Train No.02671/02672 Dr MGR Chennai Central – Mettupalayam Super Fast Special Train (Daily)
- Train No.02633/02634 Chennai Egmore – Kanniyakumari Special Train (Daily)
- Train No.06181/06182 Chennai Egmore – Sengottai Special Train (Tri-Weekly)
- Train No. 02615/Train No. 02616 MGR Chennai Central-New Delhi Super Fast Special Train (Daily)
- Train No. 02669/02670 MGR Chennai Central-Chhapra Super Fast Special Train (Bi-Weekly)
- Train No. 02664/02663 Tiruchchirappalli – Howrah Super Fast Special Train (Bi-Weekly)
- Thiruvananthapuram-MGR Chennai Central-Thiruvananthapuram (Train No 02623/ 02624) Daily Special train
- Mangaluru Central-MGR Chennai Central-Mangaluru Central (Train No 02601/ 02602) Daily Special train
All Safety Protocols as prescribed by MHA Guidelines shall be followed.
All passengers shall be compulsorily screened and only asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to enter /board the train.
Passengers travelling by these special services will observe the following precautions :
(a) Only passengers with Confirmed tickets shall be allowed to enter the Railway station.
(b) All passengers shall be wearing face covers/masks at the entry and during travel.
(c) The passengers shall reach the station at-least 90 minutes in advance to facilitate thermal screening at the station. only passengers who are found asymptomatic will be permitted to travel.
All passengers are advised to download and use the Aarogya Setu application.
No Linen, blankets and curtains shall be provided inside the train. Passengers are advised to carry their own linen for the travel. The temperature inside AC coaches shall be suitably regulated for this purpose.