DIVERSION/PARTIAL CANCELLATION/REGULATION OF TRAINS DUE TO TRAFFIC BLOCK ON DELHI-BATHINDA SECTION
In order to further strengthen the rail infrastructure, Delhi Division of Northern Railway will take traffic block of 8 hours from 09.35 a.m. to 05.35 p.m. on 16.12.2017 for provision of 2 low height sub-ways between Jakhal-Bareta and Dhamtan Sahib-Tohana on Delhi –Bathinda section. As a result the following trains will be diverted/partially cancelled/regulated during the block as under:-
DIVERSION OF TRAINS
• The 14625 Delhi Sarai Rohilla-Ferozepur Intercity Journey Commencing on 16.12.2017 will be diverted to run via Jakhal-Dhuri-Bathinda.
• The 12481 Delhi- Sriganganagar Intercity Journey Commencing on 16.12.2017 will be diverted to run via Delhi-Panipat-Ambala-Dhuri-Bathinda.
• The 19023 Mumbai Central -Ferozepur Janata Express Journey Commencing on 15.12.2017 will be diverted to run via Delhi-Panipat-Ambala-Dhuri-Bathinda.
PARTIAL CANCELLATION OF TRAINS 16.12.2017
• The 54044 Hisar-Jind Passenger J.C.O. 16.12.2017 will be short terminated at Bathinda. It will remain partially cancelled between Bathinda-Jind.
• The 54641 Delhi-Ferozepur Passenger J.C.O. 16.12.2017 will be short terminated at Narwana. It will remain partially cancelled between Narwana -Ferozepur.
REGULATION OF TRAINS
• The 54043 Jind-Hisar passenger J.C.O. 16.12.2017 will be regulated for 50 minutes enroute .
• The 54642 Ferozepur-Delhi passenger J.C.O. 16.12.2017 will be regulated from 90 minutes enroute.