Mumbai Local Train New Time Table 2018 – 19
Mumbai Suburban Timetable w.e.f. 1st November 2018
|Up trains towards Churchgate||Click Here|
|Dn trains towards Virar||Click Here|
|Dahanu Up||Click Here|
|Dahanu Dn||Click Here|
|Harbour line trains||Click Here|
|Trains between Vasai-Panvel||Click Here|
Salient Features of Western Railway suburban Time Table 2018-19
Press Release No. 2018/10
Mumbai, 30th October, 2018
VARIOUS IMPORTANT CHANGES IN THE NEW WESTERN RAILWAY SUBURBAN TIMETABLE W.E.F FROM 01st NOVEMBER, 2018
10 NEW SUBURBAN SERVICES WILL BE INTRODUCED & 122 SERVICES WILL BE EXTENDED
In the New Time Table of WR’s Mumbai Suburban system which will come in force from 1st November, 2018, many important changes have been made for WR’s Mumbai suburban trains to ensure better passenger convenience & comfort. Accordingly, 10 new suburban services will be introduced and 122 services will be extended w.e.f. 1st November, 2018.
Salient Features of Western Railway:-
• 10 new services will be introduced and 122 services will be extended in Mumbai suburban new time table w.e.f. 01st November, 2018.
• Hence now the total number of services plying on Mumbai suburban section will be increased from 1355 to 1365 including 110 harbour services.
• Out of 4 new services in down direction, 2 fast suburban services are from Churchgate to Virar, one fast suburban service from Churchgate to Dahanu Road and one slow suburban service from Virar to Dahanu Road station.
• Out of 6 new services in Up direction, 2 fast suburban services are from Virar to Churchgate, 2 slow suburban services from Dahanu Road to Virar and 2 slow suburban services from Virar to Borivali & from Bhayander to Andheri station.
• 122 services (66 services in Down & 56 services in Up direction) have been extended.
• Train no 93026 Dahanu Road- Churchgate local which departs from Dahanu Road at 17.35 hrs has been postponed by 15 minutes and will now depart from Dahanu Road at 17.50 hrs.
• Train no 93028 Dahanu Road- Churchgate local which departs from Dahanu Road at 18.55 hrs has been postponed by 15 minutes and will now depart from Dahanu Road at 19.10 hrs.
• Mode of 56 services have been changed.
• 26 suburban services have been speeded up.
• AC local has been given additional halts at Marine Lines, Charni Road, Grant Road, Dahisar, Mira Road, Naigaon and Nalasopara stations for improving occupancy.
Ladies Special trains :
• Churchgate – Bhayandar local which departs from Churchgate at 18.51 hrs has been extended upto Virar. In the Up direction the ladies special presently departing from Bhayander will now originate from Virar at 08.44 Hrs.
• Vasai Road – Churchgate local which departs at 09.56 hrs from Vasai Road, will now originate from Virar and will depart at 09.47 hrs.