Jyotirlinga Yatra By IRCTC- IRCTC Jyotirlinga Yatra 2023
JYOTIRLING YATRA NZTT05
“Special Tourist Train”, one of the most affordable, all-inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. Booking of Special Tourist Trains is available online on IRCTC website. Bookings can also be done through IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Centre, Zonal Offices and Regional Offices.
Destination covered:- Omkareshwer, Ujjain, Ahmedabad, Dwarka, Nageshwar, Somnath
Boarding / De-boarding Points:- Jalandhar City, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Ambala Cantt, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Panipat, Delhi Cantt, Rewari, Alwar and Jaipur
|Package Name||Jyotirling Yatra (NZTT05)|
|Station/Departure Time||Jalandhar City – 05:00 hrs|
|Class||SL & 3AC|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Package Tariff: (Including GST)
|Price Per Pax (Adult) For 3AC||Price Per Pax (Adult) For Sleeper|
|Rs. 12600/-||Rs. 7560/-|
Destination covered:- Omkareshwer, Ujjain, Ahmedabad, Dwarka, Nageshwar, Somnath
Boarding/De-boarding Points:- Jalandhar City, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Ambala Cantt, Kurukshetra, Karnal, Panipat, Delhi Cantt, Rewari, Alwar and Jaipur
Itinerary Dated :- 27.01.21 to 03.02.21
Itinerary No :- NZTT05
|27.01.21||Jalandhar City||Source Station|
|27.01.21||Ambala Cantt.||Entraining Halt|
|27.01.21||Delhi Cantt||Entraining Halt|
|28.01.21||Ujjain||Visit of Mahakaleshwer Jyotirling. Night stay at Ujjain.|
|29.01.21||Ujjain||Visit of Omkareshwer Jyotirling. Departure to Ahmedabad.|
|30.01.21||Ahmedabad||Visit Sabarmati Ashram. Departure for Dwarka.|
|31.01.21||Dwarka||Visit of Dwarkadhish Temple and Nageshwer Jyotirling. Departure for Somnath.|
|01.02.21||Somnath||Visit of Somnath Jyotirling. Departure to return Journey.|
|02.02.21||Delhi Safdarjung||Detraining Halt|
|03.02.21||Ambala Cantt||Detraining Halt|
|03.02.21||Jalandhar City||TOUR END|
- Journey by Sleeper Class/3AC Train.
- Accommodation in Non AC Dormitories/ Hall for Sleeper Class booked Tourist & Non AC Budget categoory Hotels for 3AC Class booked Tourist.
- Comfortable Non AC road transfers by Buses.
- Vegetarian food including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner(Special fasting food available).
- Packaged drinking water by 20 Ltr Jar will be provided to each of the Tourist during Lunch & Dinner per day.
- Tour Escort and Security staff.
- At destination, the transfer will be given to the point up to which Buses can go or permissible.
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments/ temples etc.
- Any other items apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary.
* Passengers can upgrade the accommodation to any category of hotels at destination on extra cost based on the availability”
IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Bharat Darshan Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
Terms and Conditions
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- Itinerary is tentative and can be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of Train. The final Timing will be based on the Train order received from the railways.
- Packaged drinking water by 20 Ltr Jar will be provided during lunch and dinner per day. Drinking water for due course of journey except during lunch & dinner have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
- Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper check-up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
- At Destinations, Dharamshala accommodation (Dormitory/ Hall) will be provided to Sleeper Class Booked Tourist, the bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground, beds will not be provided. However if guest want, they can request the Tour Escort/ Train Management for the booking of Hotel Rooms on extra cost paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and room to Sleeper Class Booked Tourist)
- At destinnations Non AC Budget Category accommodation will be provided to 3AC Class booked Tourist
- Road Transportation will be provided at each destination in NON AC Buses only, however in case of non-availability of buses some other mode of road transportation may be arranged as per the availability and feasibility. In case if a passenger needs private vehicle or other vehicle apart from the one arranged for other passengers – It can be arranged on the extra payment from the client and as per the availability.
- Only Rail and Road journeys are included in the itinerary, other journey such as by Boat/ Ships / Ferry is not included in the itinerary, the passengers undertaking water journey will be solely on their own risk and expenses, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap during the water journey.
- At the destination if for any reason there is stampede/ accident/ drowning in Sea/ River due to negligence of the passengers or any situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible for the same.
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellation/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour period.
- Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
- Operation of Tourist Train Trip is subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
DO’S & DON’T :
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
In the train
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use over foot bridges.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Lights and fans in the compartments should be switched off when not in use.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals/visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages/cigarettes/bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner shall be served in the train. However, there can be exceptions depending upon the itinerary.
- In addition to the meals inclusive in the package, packaged drinking water, biscuits, soft drinks etc. are available for sale in the train.
- IRCTC does not take any responsibility for any meals bought from local eateries.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the instructions of Tour Manager.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any mishaps caused due to negligence, non-compliance of instructions etc.
- Charges for Guides, if hired, should be borne by you. IRCTC shall not responsible for the charges etc.
- Entry Fee, if any, at the monuments should be borne by you.
Safety and Security
- Please take complete care of your belongings during the tour.
- Do carry a Photo Identity Card such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
|Chandigarh Regional Office||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING & TOURISM CORPORATION LTD., Regional Office Chandigarh, S.C.O NO.80-82, 3rd FLOOR SECTOR 34-A CHANDIGARH-160022., Landline: 01724645795, 8595930981,8595930982,8595930955|
|North Zone||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD., Rail Yatri Niwas Building, Ajmeri Gate Side, New Delhi – 110 002. Tel./ Fax : 011-23221146, 23234763 Mob: 9717648888, 9717641764, 8287930749, 8287930718, 8287930626, 8287930712|
|Lucknow Regional Office||Paryatan Bhawan, 2nd Floor, C-13, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010. Contact No. 8287930908 / 09/ 10|
|Jaipur Regional Office||707-708, 7th Floor, Crystal Mall,Sawai Jai Singh Highway, Banipark, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Landline – 0141-4020198, Mob- Nitin Sharma – 91- 7728894720, Rakesh Kumar – 91- 9001094701, Yogendra Singh Gurjar – 9001094705|