Namami Gange Yatra | IRCTC Namami Gange Yatra
Namami Gange Yatra (WZPSTT 04A)
IRCTC takes the privilege of operating an exclusive Pilgrim Special tourist train for Namami Gange Yatra starting from Rajkot with confirmed train tickets in IInd Class and 3rd AC for its esteemed passengers. The destinations covered in Itinerary include Kashi Vishwanath Temple which is one of the most famous Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas. It is also covered Bodh Gaya which is famous as it is the place where Gautama Buddha is said to have attained Enlightenment under what became known as the Bodhi Tree. The tour will also cover the Gangasagar which is a place of Hindu pilgrimage. Every year on the day of Makar Sankranti , hundreds of thousands of Hindus gather to take a holy dip at the confluence of river Ganges and Bay of Bengal and offer prayers in the Kapil Muni Temple. This exclusive tour will conclude to visit Shree Jagannath Temple of Puri which is an important Hindu temple dedicated to Jagannath, a form of Vishnu. The Puri temple is famous for its annual Ratha yatra, or chariot festival and It is one of the Char Dham of India.
Destination Covered :- Varanasi ( Kashi Vishwanath) – Gaya ( Bodh Gaya ) – Kolkata ( Gangasagar) – Puri ( Jagannath Puri, Konark Temple & Lingaraj Temple)
Boarding Points : Rajkot, Surendra Nagar, Viramgam, Sabarmati, Anand, Vadodara, Godhra, Ratlam, Ujjain, Shujalpur, Sehore , Shant Hirdaram nagar, Vidisha, Ganj Basoda, Bina, Saugor
De-boarding Points : Saugor, Bina, Ganj Basoda, Vidisha, Sant Hirdaram Nagar, Sehore, Shujalpur, Ujjain, Ratlam, Godhra, Vadodara, Anand, Sabarmati, Viramgam, Surendra Nagar, Rajkot
Itinerary Dated :- 27.02.2021 – 08.03.2021 ( 09 Nights / 10 Days)
|Package Name||NAMAMI GANGE YATRA (WZPSTT 04A)|
|Station / Departure Time||Rajkot|
|Class||3AC & SL|
|Meal Plan||Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner|
Tariff: (Including GST)
All price mentioned are per person
|Category||Price Per Pax|
|Standard (SL)||9,450 /-|
|Comfort (3AC)||15,750 /-|
* Note: No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare.
Destination Covered: – Varanasi ( Kashi Vishwanath) – Gaya ( Bodh Gaya ) – Kolkata ( Gangasagar) – Puri ( Jagannath Puri, Konark Temple & Lingaraj Temple)
Boarding Points: Rajkot, Surendra Nagar, Viramgam, Sabarmati, Anand, Vadodara, Godhra, Ratlam, Ujjain, Shujalpur, Sehore , Shant Hirdaram nagar, Vidisha, Ganj Basoda, Bina, Saugor
De-boarding Points: Saugor, Bina, Ganj Basoda, Vidisha, Sant Hirdaram Nagar, Sehore, Shujalpur, Ujjain, Ratlam, Godhra, Vadodara, Anand, Sabarmati, Viramgam, Surendra Nagar, Rajkot
Itinerary No :- WZPSTT04A
Itinerary Dated :- 27.02.2021 – 08.03.2021 ( 09 Nights / 10 Days)
|27.02.2021||Rajkot||Departure towards Varanasi|
|01.03.2021||Varanasi||Arrival at BSB. After freshen-up proceed to visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Late Night Departure for Gaya.|
|02.03.2021||Gaya||Arrival at Gaya, visit Vishnupad Temple and Bodhgaya. Late Night Departure for Kolkata.|
|03.03.2021||Kolkata||Arrival at Kolkata, transfer to Ganga-Sagar. Overnight Stay at Gangasagar.|
|04.03.2021||Kolkata||After breakfast by road proceed to visit Kali Mandir. Late Evening departure for Puri. Over night train journey.|
|Arrival at Malatipatpur Railway station. By road transfer to Puri to visit to Jaggannath temple. Overnight Stay at Puri.|
|After freshen-up by road proceed to visit Bhubneshwar Lingaraja temple and Konark temple. Late night Departure towards Rajkot.|
|Rajkot||Tour ends with sweet memories.|
- The Arrival/ Departure timings at halt stations are tentative, and subject to Railway approval and train running as per the schedule.
- In case certain halts are not approved by Railways, alternative halt arrangements will be made by IRCTC / WZ to cover such sightseeing locations. Under such circumstances, announcements will be made in the train.
- IRCTC / WZ is not liable for publicized coverage of sightseeing locations in certain cases due to exceptional circumstances beyond its control.
- In case of No Show, no refund request will be entertained by IRCTC / WZ.
IRCTC offers ‘Pilgrim Special Tourist Train’ one of the most affordable all inclusive tour package, covering all the important tourist places in the country. The Pilgrim Special tour packages costs Rs. 9,450 / – per person for standard class and 15,750 / – per person for Comfort class, which is inclusive of providing comfort of travel by train in 2nd Class and 3AC class Sleeper coach, Besides it, the cost is inclusive of following:
- Hall/ Lodges/ Dormitories accommodation for Standard class on multisharing basis for night stay/ morning freshening up and Hotels accommodation for 3AC on Twin & Triple sharing basis at places of night stay and Quadruple sharing basis room for morning freshening up for 3AC.
- Pure vegetarian meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Tour escorts for announcements and information.
- Security arrangements for each coach (without arms).
- An IRCTC Official on train as train Superintendent
- Non AC road transfers on SIC basis.
- Travel insurance.
- Items of personal nature, i.e., laundry, medicines.
- Entrance fee for monuments.
- Service of Tour Guide.
- All services not mentioned in the Package Inclusions.
Note: Leave Travel Concession (LTC) will be issued by IRCTC for the tourists who avail the Pilgrim Special Tourist Train Tours (only the Train Fare & Road Transfers will be admitted) after completion of the tour.
Important Note: IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during the tour-period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip. Operation of Pilgrim Special Tourist Train Trip is subject to minimum no. of passengers booked.
Terms and Condition:
For cancellation of your ticket, please log into your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number (TCN) of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history online. Cancellation of your online ticket is possible only in the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible through PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for the tour package will be as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- Passengers have to board and de-board the train at nominated stations as per the final Railway order and local transportation expenses to be borne by tourists on their own.
- The package tour decided by the IRCTC which will include Sleeper Class / Third A/C Train Tickets, Pure Vegetarian Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Dormitory / Hall accommodation for Standard Package and Hotels accommodation for Comfort Passengers and Bus for local sightseeing only.
- At Destinations, Dharamshala accommodation (Dormitory / Hall) will be provided for standard passengers and Hotels accommodation for Comfort Passengers. The bed rolls will be provided and laid on the ground, beds will be provided in Dormitory only. However, if guests want, they can request the Tour Escort/ Train Management for the booking of hotel rooms on extra cost to be paid by the guest as per the feasibility and availability. (There is no commitment of providing beds and room to Pilgrim Special tour Clients).
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence kindly converge with the group. In case of any assistance required, do contact our group representative.
- Passenger should get full briefing about the tour from IRCTC before/ after the booking to avoid any confusion.
- 20 liter packaged drinking water Jar will be provided per day for each sleeper class coach and One liter packaged water bottle per tourist per day shall be provided to 3AC passengers. Drinking water for due course of journey except during lunch & dinner have to be managed by the guest directly, IRCTC is not bound to Provide unlimited usage of Packaged drinking water.
- Normal room temperature water will be served on board whereas IRCTC will try to serve cool water (Subject to availability of Ice during the journey. Serving cool water on board is not mandatory.
- Passengers before boarding the train should ensure the proper Check up of their body/ health from their Doctor in order to be fit for travelling, IRCTC will not be responsible for any mishap due to unfit condition/ health problem such as restlessness/ anxiety/ Unusual breathing problem of Asthmatic clients/ any other physical problems and Natural Death of the passengers.
- No rude behavior will be entertained, further to which you will be forced to drop from the tour.
- Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
- Kindly queue while boarding the buses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. Our representative would allot accommodation as specified.
- It is the duty of the co-passenger to provide seats first for the Handicapped and old people.
- You should adhere to the time announced by the tour representatives. Failing which you will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and diabetic passengers should carry some refreshments.
- There might be delay in train arrivals and departures and the train may not be able to follow the train timings for which you will have to bear with us.
- There may be changes in the sightseeing itinerary that may be caused due to arise of situations that have to be adhered.
- Announcement made in the train should be followed strictly to have pleasant travel.
- In case any problem arises during the journey, the company’s decision will be final.
- The tourist should follow the instruction given by the tour representative and should not interfere in the administration.
- No smoking and consuming alcohol in the train.
- Please carry ID card at all items (like Driving License, Voter ID card, Ration Card, Pan Card) as proof of Identity for cross verification by Railway Authorities and the same has to be borne by the tourist.
- If any stamped/ accident/ drowning in Sea/ River happened at the destination due to negligence of the passengers or situational factor, IRCTC will not be responsible.
- Alternate arrangements will be made for disruption of tour on account of natural calamities and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- Arrangements will be made for medical attention during sickness and the cost to be borne by the tourist.
- The tourist will have adhere by the periodical guidelines issued by the authorities during the tour through announcement and should not intervene in their working and cause any inconvenience to co-passengers.
- The tour programme may be subject to alterations due to late running of the train. The final timings will be as per the railway order.
- The decision of IRCTC/ West Zone will be final on account of problems arising in the conduct of the tour.
- Please DO follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times. Your Tour Manager is your source of information.
- Please DO carry a Photo Identity Card indicating proof of age such as Voter’s ID, Passport, PAN Card etc. for Security reasons.
- Please DO take complete and personal care of your belongings during the tour.
- Please DO maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/ places you visit.
- Please DO bear Entry Fee, if any, at the monuments if not specified in Inclusions.
- Please DO stay in groups and follow scheduled timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Please DO adheres to the revised itinerary if the situation so arises by following the instructions of Tour Manager. The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances either before start of tour or during the tour.
- Please DO leaves the contact details of person(s) to be contacted in case of any Emergency with the Tour Manager.
- Please DO ensures switching off the Lights and fans in the compartments when not in use.
- Please DO NOT consumes alcoholic beverages, bidis, and cigarettes during the tour. IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages/ cigarettes/ bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
- Please DO NOT carry any valuables like jewellery, antiques, electronic equipments etc., on the tour. Clients carrying the same shall do so at their own risk. In case of any theft or any law & order issues leading to loss of passenger’s property, IRCTC shall not be responsible for the same.
- Please DO NOT Carry any Prohibited articles in person or in your baggage. The client alone shall be responsible for the cost and consequences that follow in the event of the client carrying the same.
- Please DO NOT be rude while interacting with locals and Please DO NOT indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, you may please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please DO NOT indulges in Photography if the same is restricted at certain places.
- Please DO NOT offend the local regulations.
- Please DO NOT pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Please DO NOT cross Railway Tracks but instead Use Foot Over Bridges.
- Please DO NOT waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
DO’s and DONT’S for COVID-19:
- Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
- Installation & use of Aarogya Setu App. by all (Staff & tourists).
- Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
- Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty .Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
- Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
- Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with with their hands.
- All tourists have to abide the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
- Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
- Social distancing to be followed during boarding / deboarding of train / any other transport ,monuments &pilgrim places visit , group lunches / dinners etc.
- Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels / dharmashala etc.
- All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels / dharamshala etc.
- Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
- No physical offerings like Prasad / distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
- Avoid physical contact while greeting each other
- Your Tour Manager is your source of information. Please follow guidelines of the Tour Manager at all times.
In the train
- Do not pull the chain while traveling on train as it is a punishable offence when done without a valid reason.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use over foot bridges.
- Do not waste any water unnecessarily in the train.
- Lights and fans in the compartments should be switched off when not in use.
- Please ensure that your attire does not offend the locals/ visitors at the places you visit. At holy shrines, you may be required to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain decency of language as a courtesy towards your fellow passengers in the train and other visitors at the shrines/ places your visit.
- Do not be rude while interacting with locals and do not indulge in any arguments. In case of any doubts on any matter, please communicate with the Tour Manager.
- Please be in groups and follow timings at the places you visit as per instructions of the Tour Manager.
- Photography may be restricted at certain places. Do not offend the local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger that it feels is creating discord on the tour.
- IRCTC does not provide, promote or sell alcoholic beverages / cigarettes / bidi etc. and condones the use of all such items in its programs. Consumption of such items while on train is an offence punishable under law.
For more information & Details Contact:
|City Name||Contact Details|
|Ahmedabad||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD., Regional Office: 5th floor, Pelican Building, Gujarat Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad. 079- 26582675, 82879 31634, 82879 31718, 82879 31640, 93219 01852|
|Vadodara||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD., Tourism Information & Facilitation Centre, Platform no 1, Vadodara Station. 93219 01857|
|Rajkot||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD., Platform no 1, Rajkot Railway Station. 93219 01852|
|Indore||Tourist Facilitation Centre, Platform no. 1, Railway Station, Indore. 0731-2522200, 82879 31729, 93219 01865, 82879 31656|
|Bhopal||IRCTC Regional Office: 2nd Floor, Block-4, Paryawas Bhawan, Arera Hills, Bhopal. 0755- 4285226, 8287 931656, 93219 01862, 93219 01861|
|Jabalpur||Area Office Ticket Counter: Platform no. 1, Railway Station, Jabalpur. 0761-4010702, 93219 01832, 82879 31656|