Pilgrim Special Tourist Train By IRCTC
PILGRIM SPECIAL TOURIST TRAIN (WZPSTT04)
PILGRIM SPECIAL TOURIST TRAIN (10 Nights/ 11 Days)
Boarding Points: Rajkot – Surendra Nagar – Viramgam – Sabarmati(Jail Side) – Anand – Vadodara – Godhra – Dahod – Ratlam
De-boarding Points: Ratlam – Dahod – Godhra – Vadodara – Anand – Sabarmati (Jail Side) – Viramgam – Surendra Nagar – Rajkot
Destination Covered:- Ujjain – Mathura – Agra – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Amritsar – Vaishnodevi
|Package Name||PILGRIM SPECIAL TOURIST TRAIN (WZPSTT04)|
|Destination Covered||Ujjain – Mathura – Agra – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Amritsar – Vaishnodevi|
|Traveling Mode||Train Journey|
|Station/Departure Time||Rajkot – 14:00 Hrs|
|Class||Standard (Sleeper) / Comfort(3AC)|
|Journey Date||From 31.01.2021 to 10.02.2021|
|Duration||10 Nights / 11 Days|
Package Tariff :- (Including GST)
|Category||Class||Price Per Pax|
* Note: No fare for child below 5 years and children of 5 and above are entitled to pay the full adult fare.
Destination Covered:- Ujjain – Mathura – Agra – Haridwar – Rishikesh – Amritsar – Vaishnodevi
Itinerary No :- WZPSTT04
Tour Date: From 31.01.2021 to 10.02.2021
|31.01.2021||Surendra Nagar||Entraining Halt|
|31.01.2021||Vadodara||Entraining Halt, (Watering)|
|01.02.2021||Ujjain||Arrival at Ujjain, After wash and change visit Mahakaleshwar temple. Departure towards Mathura.|
|02.02.2021||Mathura Jn||Arrival at Mathura station. Visit Shri Krishna Janam Bhumi, Prem Mandir (Vrindaban) and Raman reti (Gokul). Overnight stay at Mathura.|
|03.02.2021||Mathura Jn||After breakfast transfer to Agra, Visit Taj mahal and Agra fort. Return to Mathura. Departure towards Haridwar at 22:00 hrs from Mathura.|
|04.02.2021||Haridwar||Arrival at Haridwar Railway station, Visit Ram Jhoola and Laxman Jhoola at Rishikesh. In evening visit Ganga aarti at Har-ki-pauri.
Overnight stay at Haridwar.
|05.02.2021||Haridwar||After Breakfast visit Chandi devi temple and mansa devi temple. Departure towards Amritsar at 21 hrs .|
|06.02.2021||Amritsar||Arrival at Amritsar. Visit Golden temple, Jaliyanwala bag and Wagha Border. Departure to Vaishnodevi at 22:00 hrs.|
|07.02.2021||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra||Arrival at Katra station at 06:00 hrs. visit Vaishnodevi shrine. Overnight stay at Katra|
|08.02.2021||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra||Departure from Katra towards Rajkot at 20:00 hrs. Overnight train journey.|
|09.02.2021||Ratlam||Detraining Halt, (Watering)|
|10.02.2021||Surendra Nagar||Detraining Halt|
|10.02.2021||Rajkot||Detraining Halt (Tour End)|
|Night Stay||Dharamshala Accomodation||Hotel/ Lodge Accommodation|
|Meals||Veg. meal for On board and Off board (B/ Fast, Lunch and Dinner and drinking water per day)||Veg. meal for On board and Off board (B / Fast, Lunch and Dinner and drinking water per day)|
|Road Transport||Government approved Buses for local transfer and sightseeing.||Government approved Buses for local transfer and sightseeing.|
|Tour Escort||Tour Escort and Security on train||Tour Escort and Security on train|
Hot Topic : Pink Book 2021-2022 Full Details
Hot Topic : IRCTC Bus Ticket Booking Rules, Terms and Conditions
Hot Topic : Kumbh Mela 2021 Special Train Full List
Hot Topic : Railway Fare Table Full List
Hot Topic : Railway Private Train List
- IRCTC may change/ alter/ cancel in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Passenger may go through full details of the tour from IRCTC website at the time of booking to avoid any confusion.
- The passenger have to bear any sort of expenses of personal nature, including extra fees of monuments, Porterage Service, Natural Calamity, theft, accidents, any Loss or damages caused during the tour, IRCTC will not be responsible for the same.
- Entrance fees and guide charges at monuments are not included in the package cost. Own arrangements to be made for this.
- All passengers have to follow the timing as instructed by Tour Manager. Delay in reporting and its consequences will not be responsibility of IRCTC.
- Any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
Terms and Conditions
For cancellation of your ticket, please log in to your account, select the Tour Confirmation Number of the ticket you wish to cancel and cancel your ticket from your booked history on line. Name changing of passengers will be entertained up to 4 days excluding departure date. Cancellation of your Ticket is possible only on the website www.irctctourism.com, and is not possible on PRS Counters. If the user wishes to cancel his ticket, cancellation rules for Land (Holiday) and Rail Tour Packages as under:
|No. of days before commencement of Trip*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding departure date)||Rs. 250 /- per passenger|
|Up to 8-14 days (excluding departure date)||25 % of the package cost|
|Up to 4-7 days (excluding departure date)||50 % of the package cost|
|Less than 4 days||100 % of the package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
DO’S and DON’T :
Please go through the following points to make your journey better and comfortable:
1. Installation and use of Aarogya Setu App. by all (Staff and tourists).
2. Tourist should wear face mask and hand gloves.
3. Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even when hands are not visibly dirty .Use of alcohol – based hand sanitizers (for at least 20 seconds) can be made wherever feasible.
4. Luggage should be disinfected at reception / boarding point.
5. Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with with their hands.
6. All tourists have a abide to the mandatory health advisories issued by the States / local administration which they are visiting.
7. Tourist should avoid using other tourist’s phone, water bottle, umbrella etc as much as possible.
8.Social distancing to be followed during boarding / deboarding of train /any other transport ,monuments and pilgrim places visit , group lunches / dinners etc.
9. Loitering and crowding should be avoided in train corridors, gates, cabins, hotels /dharmashala etc.
10. All tourists are advised that spitting is strictly prohibited in train, tourist places, buses, hotels /dharamshala etc.
11. Touching of statues /idols / holy books etc. not allowed in religious / tourist places.
12. No physical offerings like Prasad /distribution or sprinkling of holy water etc inside the religious place.
13. Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Being a cost value package, personalized service is not viable; hence please converge with the group. In case of any assistance required do contact our tour Managers.
- Kindly queue up while boarding the busses and don’t rush at the accommodation centre. It is the duty of the co-passengers to provide seats first for the Handicapped and older people. Please do not request our representative for blocking any seat.
- Kindly adhere to the time announced by the tour Representatives. Failing which tourist will have to come to the next destination on your own expenses.
- While traveling, there might be some delay in providing food, so old people and diabetic passengers may carry some refreshments.
- Please keep yourself patient and calm during the tour journey and speak politely to all other tourists, staffs and officers on duty. Avoid any unlawful arguments and disquieting the beauty of tour programme.
- There may be changes in sightseeing that may be caused due to situations which may arise and the same has to be adhered to.
- Please carry an Identity Card (Voter Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport or any Govt. Identity Card) while traveling, this is for verification when needed.
- In case of any problem arising due to some natural calamity or abnormal situation, alternate arrangements will be made for which extra cost is to be borne by the tourists.
- The passengers will have to bear all medical expenses incurred on them, if need arises.
- Passenger may follow any other terms and conditions applied as may be decided by IRCTC at any point of time.
- Extra bed means extra mattress.
- Heater charges are extra.
- No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to bad weather, ill health, strike, Road blocks or any other factor beyond our control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- AC will not work in Hill station.
- Room allocation is done by the hotel at the time of Check-in.
- No refund shall be claimed, if the services and amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations , it will be considered on case to case basis
- IRCTC has right to alter itinerary under unavoidable circumstances and is not liable for any type of natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ delay of train/ insurgency of any such nature which is beyond control during tour period. Management is not accountable for any theft or damage of luggage during the trip.
|Ahmedabad||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD., IRCTC Regional Office: 5th floor, Pelican Building, Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and; Industry, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad – 380009. 079 – 26582675, 8287931718, 8287931634, (W) 9321901849, 9321901851.|
|IRCTC- Tourism Information & Facilitation Centre|
|Vadodara||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD., IRCTC, Tourism Office: Platform no 1, Vadodara Station. 9321901857|
|Rajkot||INDIAN RAILWAY CATERING AND TOURISM CORPORATION LTD., IRCTC: Platform no 1, Rajkot Railway Station. 9321901852|