Premium Tatkal Booking Timings for Sleeper Class
Premium Tatkal Booking Time | Premium Tatkal Booking Timings for Sleeper Class
Premium Tatkal Booking Time – Opening days booking to be allowed on/after 10:00 hrs.
Premium Tatkal (PT) Quota booking on Dynamic Pricing
- New quota as Premium Tatkal (PT) Quota is being introduced by Railway with dynamic fare pricing.
- Dynamic fare stands for the fare component which may be increased with the subsequent bookings.
- Opening days booking to be allowed on/after 10:00 hrs.
- Advance Reservation Period (ARP) of Premium Tatkal ticket booking is same as Tatkal ticket booking.
- Agents will not be allowed to book tickets in this quota.
- Dynamic fare shall be charged for confirm passengers.
- RAC/ Waitlist Ticket Booking is not allowed.
- Only E-tickets will be permitted for booking.
- I-ticket Booking is not allowed with this Quota.
- No concession shall be applicable in this Quota.
- Child passenger will be charged with full fare.
- Identity card number of the prescribed proof of identity is required at the time of booking.
- At least one passenger should travel with his/her ID card in original which was used at the time of booking.
- No refund is given to passengers in case of cancellation of confirm PT quota ticket.
- All rules for tatkal quota booking over internet is applicable to Premium Tatkal quota also.
Premium Tatkal Charges Calculation
With effect from 01.10.2014, in some of the selected trains which are high in demand, 50% of the existing accommodation under Tatkal Quota has been earmarked as Premium Tatkal Quota and is being booked on dynamic pricing. This is a distance-slab based fare scheme where the fare increases by 20% after each slab of 10% berths subject to maximum three times of tatkal fare. Further w.e.f 09.09.2016, flexi fare system has been introduced in Rajdhani, Duronto and Shatabdi trains. Under this system, the base fare increases by 10% with every 10% of berths sold subject to maximum ceiling limit of 1.5 times in classes Second AC, Sleeper, Second Sitting (Reserved), AC Chair Car and 1.4 times in 3rd AC class. No change has been made in the fares for Ist AC and Executive Class of travel.