Railway Internship 2023
Internship in Indian Railways 2023
|SALIENT FEATURES OF THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN RAILWAY||CLICK HERE|
|INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME – LIST OF TOPIC RAILWAY||CLICK HERE|
|INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME FORM 2020 pdf FILE||CLICK HERE|
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN RAILWAY
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME TERMS & CONDITIONS OF INTERNSHIP
The internship is neither a job nor any such assurance for a job in the Indian Railways.
- Maximum duration of the internship will be 2 months.
- Location of internship shall be the prerogative of the administration.
- No remuneration is payable during the internship.
- Boarding and lodging arrangements will be borne by the interns themselves.
- Interested and eligible students who are pursuing Graduation/Post Graduation in Engineering & MBA can pursue internship in following disciplines.
e) Computer Science/IT
f) Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Logistics, Materials Management, Project Management and other technical matters pertaining to Railways.
- Selection criteria: Selection for internship will be based on merit only.
- Students pursuing undergraduate course in Engineering should have completed at least two years of study in Degree and should have a consistently good academic record.
- Students pursuing MBA should have obtained a First Class Graduate Degree and should have successfully completed one year of the course.
- All interested and eligible students are requested to apply through online internship portal only. All communications regarding allotment/rejection will be made through e-mail only.
- Following documents (Self attested) are required to be uploaded in the portal.
a) Covering /Forwarding letter from the HOD.
b) Duly filled in Annexure-II (Application for the Internship Programme)
d) Identity Card issued by the Institute.
- On selection, students are required to produce hard copies of the uploaded documents for verification. If any discrepancies are found during verification his/her selection will be liable to be rejected.