SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY Announced the ADDITIONAL STOPPAGES , Revision Of TRAIN TIME TABLE ,Change of Terminal , Introduction of new trains , Extension of trains WITH EFFECT FROM 1st OCTOBER 2022
SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY Announced the ADDITIONAL STOPPAGES , Revision Of TRAIN TIME TABLE ,Change of Terminal , Introduction of new trains , Extension of trains WITH EFFECT FROM 1st OCTOBER 2015
GM/SER RELEASES NEW PUBLIC TIME TABLE OCTOBER – 2015 ISSUE
Kolkata, Sept.29, 2015 :
Shri Radhey Shyam, General Manager, South Eastern Railway, released the new Public Time Table(Non-suburban) October- 2015 issue at a simple function held at S E Railway HQs, Garden Reach, today(29.9.2015).
Shri D.Kamilla, Addl.General Manager, S.E.Railway, Shri Ambrish Kr. Gupta, Chief Operations Manager and other Principal Head of the Departments attended the programme.
The South Eastern Zone Time Table contains trains and their detailed timings of 3 Zonal Railways viz. South Eastern Railway, South East Central Railway & East Coast Railway.
Along with non-suburban Time Table, the General Manager, South Eastern Railway, Shri Radhey Shyam also released the New Combined Suburban Time Table which will also come into effect from 1stOctober, 2015 and contains the detailed timings of suburban services of South Eastern, Eastern and Metro Railways.
SALIENT FEATURES OF SER’S NEW TIME TABLE- 2015 :
The highlights of SER’s new Time Table which will come into effect from 1st October, 2015 include 4 pairs of new EMU /MEMU/DEMU trains, extension of services of 3 pairs of EMU/DEMU services, increase in frequency of one pair of EMU trains, commercial stoppages of 3 pairs of Duronto Express trains and additional stoppages of 6 EMU trains and change in departure time of 6 Mail/Express trains & 19 local trains from different originating stations of SER.
- One pair of daily EMU local (No.38901/38902) will be introduced between Santragachi-Amta-Santragachi.
- One pair of daily EMU Passenger (No.68687/68688) will be introduced between Panskura-Digha-Panskura.
- One pair of galloping daily (except Sunday) MEMU Passenger (No.38712/38715) will be introduced between Kharagpur-Santragachi-Kharagpur.
- One pair of daily DEMU Passenger (No.78009 except Saturday /78010 except Sunday) will be introduced between Rupsa-Bhanjpur-Rupsa.
The date of introduction of above trains will be notified later.
EXTENSION OF SERVICES:
- 38201/38202 Santragachi-Bagnan EMU local will be extended to run upto Mecheda in the Up direction and upto Howrah in the Dn direction.Accordingly, 38201 Santragachi-Bagnan EMU local will run with revised train number 38309.
- 38109/38110 Howrah-Uluberia-Santragachi EMU local will be extended to run to/from Bagnan with revised train number 38201/38206 respectively.
- 78011/78012 Rupsa-Baripada-Balasore DEMU Passenger will be extended to run to/from Bhanjpur.
The date of extension of above services will be notified later.
INCREASE IN FREQUENCY :
- 38903/38908 (EarlierNo.38901/38906) Howrah-Amta – Howrah EMU local will run daily instead of 6 days service.
ADDITIONAL STOPPAGES :
- 12222/12221 Howrah-Pune-Howrah Duronto Express will have commercial stoppages at Tatanagar, Bilaspaur, Nagpur, Bhusaval, Manmad and Daund between Howrah and Pune. The commercial stoppages from Pune will be effective from 02.01.2016 and from Howrah w.e.f. 14.01.2016
- 12245/12246 Howrah-Yesvantpur-Howrah Duronto Express will have commercial stoppages at Bhubaneswar, Vizianagaram, Vijayawada and Renigunta between Howrah and Yesvantpur. The commercial stoppages from Yesvantpurwill be effective from 04.01.2016 and from Howrah w.e.f. 10.01.2016
- 12262/12261 Howrah-Mumbai-Howrah Duronto Express will also have commercial stoppages at Tatanagar, Bilaspur, Nagpur, Bhusaval and Igatpuri between Howrah and Mumbai. The commercial stoppages from Mumbai will be effective from 03.01.2016 and from Howrah w.e.f. 11`.01.2016
- This apart, 6 EMU/Passenger trains will have additional stoppages.
CHANGE IN DEPARTUE TIME AT DIFFERENT ORIGINATING STATIONS OVER SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY :
The departure time of 6 Mail/Express trains originating from Howrah, Santragachi, Shalimar, Bhanjpur and Rourkela will be changed.Apart from this, departure time of 19 EMU/MEMU & Passenger trains will also be changed from Howrah, Kharagpur and other originating stations over SER.This will be effective from 1stOctober, 2015.