Humsafar Express sleeper class coaches Fare structure
Fare structure, Prices, Rate, Terms and conditions details of sleeper class coaches in Humsafar train
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Commercial Circular No. 43 of 2019
New Delhi, dated 09.09.2019
The Chief Commercial Managers,
All Indian Railways
New Fare structure of Humsafar train sleeper class coaches
Sub: Fare structure of sleeper class coaches in Humsafar train.
Ref: 1. Commercial Circular No. 72 of 2016 dated 14.12.2016
2. Coaching Directorate’s instruction no.2018/CHG/3/3 dated 03.06.2019 & 06.09.2019
3. CCM (P&S) NCR’s letter no. Chg. Rates/ circular/ Fare Structure/ Humsafar/ NCR dated 06.09.2019
In reference to above, Ministry of Railways desire that the base fare of sleeper class coaches if attached in Humsafar train shall be 1.15 times of the base fare of sleeper class coaches of normal Mail/Express trains. Variable fare shall not be applicable in sleeper class of Humsafar train. Tatkal fare shall be as per normal tatkal Rule (Humsafar Base fare + normal tatkal charges). Tatkal quota shall be 20% of total accommodation.
2. Other charges like reservation fee, superfast surcharge etc., as applicable shall be levied separately. Catering charge shall be optional for meals.
3. The advance reservation period (ARP) shall be 120 days.
4. Normal Child fare rules shall apply. No concessional tickets and tickets against free complimentary passes which are not reimbursed shall be admissible in this train.
5. Booking of tickets against Passes issued to Member of Parliaments and Rail travel coupons (RTCs) issued to MLA/MLCs shall be permissible as they are fullv reimbursed.
6 The eligibility of Privilege pass/ PTO for Railway employees shall be on par with eligibility in Duronto trains.
7. Defence warrants shall be eligible for exchange as per the actual fare.
8. Vacnat berths left after first charting would be offered for current booking. Ticket under current booking shall be sold at the last Price sold for that class with 10% discount on last price and other supplementary charges like reservation fee, superfast charges, etc., as applicable shall be levied in full.
9. Graded discount scheme shall not be applicable for sleeper class of Humsafar train.
10. Refund Rules: Normal cancellation and refund rule shall apply.
11. CRIS is requested to make necessary changes in the software.
12. Each Zonal Railway shall ensure that necessary arrangements are made to reach the details to all the concerned staff well in advance.
13. The receipt of this letter may be acknowledged. Also please check these instructions on the Indian Railways website – wwiv.indianrailwavs.gov.in under the head commercial circulars.
This issues with the approval of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
Dy. Director Passenger Marketing III