Central Railway To Running of 9 Pairs of Special Trains Daily from 01.06.2020
RUNNING OF 9 PAIRS OF SPECIAL TRAINS BY CR
As decided by Ministry of Railways, following special trains of Central Railway will run with effect from 1.6.2020. These specials will run in addition to existing Shramik Special Trains being run from 1st May and Special AC trains being run from 12th May 2020.
1. Train No.01016/Train No.01016 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Gorakhpur Special
Train No.01015 will run Ex Lokmanya Tilak Terminus from 1.6.2020
Train No.01016 will run Ex Gorakhpur from 3.6.2020
2. Train No.01019/Train No.01020 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Bhubaneshwar Special
Train No.01019 will run Ex Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 1.6.2020
Train No.01020 will run Ex Bhubaneshwar from 3.6.2020
3. Train No.01061/Train No.01062 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Darbhanga Special
Train No.01061 will run Ex Lokmanya Tilak Terminus from 1.6.2020
Train No.01062 will run Ex Darbhanga from 3.6.2020
4. Train No.01071/Train No.01072 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Varanasi Special
Train No.01071 will run Ex Lokmanya Tilak Terminus from 1.6.2020
Train No.01072 will run Ex Varanasi from 3.6.2020
5. Train No.01093/Train No.01094 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Varanasi Special
Train No.01093 will run Ex Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 1.6.2020
Train No.01094 will run Ex Varanasi from 2.6.2020
6. Train No.01139/Train No.01140 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Gadag Special
Train No.01139 will run Ex Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 1.6.2020
Train No.01140 will run Ex Gadag from 2.6.2020
7. Train No.01301/Train No.01302 Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus – Bengaluru Special
Train No.01301 will run Ex Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus from 1.6.2020
Train No.01302 will run Ex Bengluru from 2.6.2020
8. Train No.02141/Train No.02142 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus – Patliputra Special
Train No.02141 will run Ex Lokmanya Tilak Express from 1.6.2020
Train No.02142 will run Ex Patliputra Jn. from 2.6.2020
9. Train No.02149/Train No.02150 Pune – Danapur Special
Train No.02149 will run Ex Pune from 1.6.2020
Train No.02150 will run Ex Danapur from 3.6.2020
Reservation: Bookings for all above special trains already open only online through IRCTC web site www.irctc.co.in and through Mobile App as per the ARP (advance reservation period) of maximum 30 days.
No tickets will be booked across the reservation counter on any Railway Station. Booking of tickets through ‘agents’, (both IRCTC Agents and Railway Agents) shall not be permitted.
These specials will be fully reserved trains having both AC & Non-AC classes. General second class (GS) coaches shall also have reserved seat for sitting. Fare shall be as normal and for General second class (GS) coaches, being reserved, second seating (2S) fare shall be charged and seat will be provided to all the passengers.
RAC and Wait list will be generated as per extant rules however waiting list ticket holders shall not be permitted to board the train.
General Instructions to Passengers
1. All passengers shall be compulsorily screened and only asymptomatic passengers are allowed to enter/board the train.
2. Only passengers with Confirmed tickets shall be allowed to enter the Railway station.
3. All passengers must wear face covers / masks at the entry and during travel.
4. The passengers shall reach the station at-least 90 minutes in advance to facilitate thermal screening at the station.
5. Passengers shall observe social distancing both at the station and on trains.
6. On arrival at their destination, the travelling passengers will have to adhere to such health protocols as are prescribed by the destination state / UT.