Night Traffic and Power Block for Allied Works for Patri Pool Bridge at Kalyan on 27, 28-11.2020 & 28, 29-11-2020
Night Traffic & Power Block for Allied Works for Patri Pool Bridge at Kalyan on 27/ 28.11.2020 & 28/ 29.11.2020 intervening nights
Night Traffic & Power Block for Allied Works for Patri Pool Bridge at Kalyan
Central Railway Mumbai Division will operate night traffic and power blocks as announced earlier for allied works related to launching of girder across railway tracks for Patri Pool Bridge at Kalyan. The details of night traffic blocks are as under:
Block 3 on 27th Nov / 28th November 2020 (Friday/ Saturday Night) & Block 4 on 28th Nov / 29th November 2020 (Saturday/ Sunday Night) From 2.00 am to 5.00 am (3 hrs) on both the days
(I) WORKING OF SUBURBAN TRAINS ON 27/ 28.11.2020 & 28/ 29.11.2020 NIGHT
- Suburban trains will be cancelled between Dombivali and Kalyan stations between 2.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Last Down local before commencement of block will be Karjat local leaving CSMT at 00.25 am
- Last Up local before commencement of block will be CSMT local leaving Kalyan at 11.05 pm on fast line and at 11.52 pm on slow line. (last Up local on fast line CSMT local leaving Kalyan at 10.54 pm on 28.11.2020)
- First Down local after clearance of block will be Titwala local leaving Kurla at 04.51 am
- First Up local after clearance of block will be CSMT local leaving Kalyan at 5.03 am on Up slow line and at 5.04 am on Up fast line.
(II) DIVERSION OF MAIL/ EXPRESS TRAINS
Hot Topic : 362 Passenger Train Converted To Express
Hot Topic : 20 New Trains-Unity of Sardar Patel at Kevadiya Full Details
Hot Topic : Kumbh Mela 2021 Special Train Full List
Hot Topic : Railway Fare Table Full List
Hot Topic : Railway Private Train List
The following Up Mail/ Express trains arriving CSMT on 28.11.2020 & 29.11.2020 will be diverted via-Karjat-Panvel-Diva.
- Train No. 01020 Up Bhubaneshwar-CSMT special.
- Train No. 02702 Up Hyderabad-CSMT special
- Train No. 01140 Up Gadag-CSMT special
These trains will halt at Karjat and Diva stations for the convenience of Kalyan passengers.
(III) REGULATION OF TRAINS
The following Up Mail/ Express trains arriving Mumbai area will be regulated en-route at the station shown against each train during the block period on 28.11.2020 and 29.11.2020 and will arrive destination behind schedule.
- Train No. 01062 Up Darbhanga-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus special arriving LTT at 3.40 am-at Titwala
- Train No.02541 Up Gorakhpur-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus special arriving LTT at 4.00 am-at Khadavali
- Train No. 01016 Up Gorakhpur-Lokmanya Tilak Terminus special arriving LTT at 4.20 am-at Vasind
- Train No. 02810 Up Howrah-CSMT Mumbai special arriving CSMT at 5.20 am-at Atgaon
- Train No. 01142 Up Kinwat-CSMT special arriving CSMT at 5.35 am-at Khardi
- Train No. 07018 Up Secunderabad-Rajkot special arriving Kalyan at 4.45 am-at Ambernath (on 29.11.2020 only).
Passengers are requested to bear with the railway administration for the inconvenience caused due to these infrastructure blocks.