Detailed Timings of Chalisgaon – Dhule MEMU Train
Curtain Raiser – Flagging Off Of Chalisgaon – Dhule MEMU Train
Shri Raosaheb Dadarao Patil Danve, Hon’ble Minister of State of Railways, Coal & Mines, Government of India will flag off Chalisgaon – Dhule MEMU Train service from Chalisgaon Railway station through Video link at 09.20 am on Monday 13.12.2021. The inaugural special will leave Chalisgaon at 09.20 am will arrive Dhule at 10.25 am. In return the inaugural special will leave Dhule at 10.50 am and arrive Chalisgaon at 11.55 hrs. The inaugural specials will run as Train No. 01111 / 01112 and will halt at all stations in between Chalisgaon and Dhule. Regular MEMU services will pick from Train no. 01313 / 01314 Chalisgaon – Dhule – Chalisgaon.
Hon’ble Ministers of Government of Maharashtra, Hon’ble Members of Parliament, Hon’ble Mayor of Dhule, Hon’ble Members of Legislative Assembly and Hon’ble President of Nagar Parishad, Chalisgaon will be present on the occasion as Guests of Honour.
Salient Features of Chalisgaon – Dhule MEMU Train:
- The MEMU train has bench-type cushioned seats to enhance ease of journey.
- Each MEMU coach has been provided with double – leaf sliding doors and LED lighting.
- Eco-friendly bio toilets have been provided in each MEMU coach.
- Energy efficient LED light fittings have been provided in each coach.
- The eight – coach rake has higher acceleration and de-acceleration which saves time.
- It has energy – efficient electric traction propulsion system.
Detailed Timings of MEMU Services:
- Train no. 01303 MEMU service will leave Chalisgaon at 06.30 hrs every Monday to Saturday and reach Dhule at 07.35 hrs on the same day.
- Train no. 01304 MEMU service will leave Dhule at 07.50 hrs every Monday to Saturday and will reach Chalisgaon at 08.55 hrs on the same day.
- Train no. 01313 MEMU service will leave Chalisgaon at 17.30 hrs every Monday to Saturday and will reach Dhule at 18.35 hrs on the same day.
- Train no. 01314 MEMU service will leave Dhule at 19.20 hrs every Monday to Saturday and reach Chalisgaon at 20.25 hrs on the same day.
Halts: Bhoras Budruk, Jamdha, Rajmane, Mordad Tanda, Shirud, Borvihir, Mohadi.
Passengers are requested to follow all norms mandated for Covid-19 during travel. These services will run at unreserved express fares.