36 Hours Infrastructure Block on Thane – Kalva Slow Lines for 5th & 6th Line Work
Central Railway will operate 36 hours infrastructure block on Up and Dn slow lines between Thane and Kalva stations for carrying out cut and connection of newly laid track and commissioning of crossovers in connection with Thane – Diva 5th& 6th lines The block will be operated on Up and Dn slow lines from 02.00 pm on 8.1.2022 (Saturday) to 02.00 am of 10.1.2022 (Monday).
Works to be carried out during the block: During this block, the newly laid track between Thane and Vitava Road under Bridge will be cut and connected to the existing Dn and Up slow lines. Similarly insertion and commissioning of crossovers, turn outs, derailing switches in connection with yard remodeling and alteration in Interlocking arrangements at Thana and Kalva will be carried out during Block period. 7 tower wagons, 3 Unimat / Duomatic machines, 2 Diesel multi locos, one ballast rake, 1 DBKM etc will be used for carrying out engineering, electrical and signal and telecommunication works.
Due to this train running pattern will be as under:
Up slow / semi fast services leaving Kalyan from 1.00 pm on 8.1.2022 will be diverted on Up fast line between Kalyan and Matunga till 2.00 pm skipping halt at Thakurli, Kopar, Mumbra, Kalva, Nahur, Kanjurmarg and Vidyavihar stations further diverted on Up slow line.
After 2.00 pm Up slow / semi fast services will be diverted on Up fast line between Kalyan and Mulund skipping halt at Thakurli, Kopar, Mumbra and Kalva stations and will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
Dn slow / semi fast services leaving Dadar from 12.54 pm on 8.1.2022 to 1.52 pm will be diverted on Dn fast line between Mulund and Kalyan stations skipping halt at Vidyavihar, Kanjurmarg, Nahur, Kalva, Mumbra, Kopar and Thakurli stations.
After 2.00 pm, Up slow / semi fast services will be diverted on Dn fast line between Mulund and Kalyan stations skipping halt at Kalva, Mumbra, Kopar and Thakurli stations and will arrive destination 10 minutes behind schedule.
Suburban services will not be available at Kalva, Mumbra, Kopar and Thakurli stations during the block period.
Passengers boarding from Kalva, Mumbra, Kopar and Thakurli stations are advised to board trains from Thane, Diva, Dombivali and Kalyan respectively.
Railway Administration has arranged to run buses in coordination with Municipal Authorities for the benefit of passengers.
Dombivali Originating / terminating locals will not be available during the entire block period.
During the block period slow line locals will halt on fast line platforms at Thane, Dombivali and Diva.
Suburban Services will run as per schedule on 10.1.2022 (Monday)
Mail / Express Services:
Cancellation of Express trains Journey Commencing on 7.1.2022 & 8.1.2022 (Friday & Saturday)
- Train No. 12112 Amravati – Mumbai Express
- Train No. 12140 Nagpur – Mumbai Sevagram Express
- Train No. 17611 Nanded – Mumbai Rajyrani Express
Cancellation of Express trains Journey Commencing on 8.1.2022 & 9.1.2022 (Saturday &Sunday)
- Train No. 11007 / 11008 Mumbai – Pune – Mumbai Deccan Express
- Train No. 12071 / 12072 Mumbai – Jalna – Mumbai Janshatabdi Express
- Train No. 12109 / 12110 Mumbai – Manmad – Mumbai Panchvati Express
- Train No. 11401 Mumbai – Adilabad Nandigram Express
- Train No. 12123 / 12124 Mumbai – Pune – Mumbai Deccan Queen
- Train No. 12111 Mumbai – Amravati Express
- Train No. 12139 Mumbai – Nagpur Sewagram Express
- Train No. 11139 Mumbai – Gadag Express
- Train No. 17612 Mumbai – Nanded Rajyarani Express
Cancellation of Express trains Journey Commencing on 9.1.2022 & 10.1.2022 (Sunday &Monday)
- Train No. 11402 Adilabad – Mumbai Nandigram Express
- Train No. 11140 Gadag – Mumbai Express
Short termination of Express trains at Pune
- Train No. 17317 Hubballi – Dadar Express JCO 7.1.2022 & 8.1.2022
- Train No. 11030 Kolhapur – Mumbai Koyna Express JCO 8.1.2022 and 9.1.2022
Short Origination of Express trains from Pune
- Train No. 11029 Mumbai – Kolhapur Koyna Express JCO 9.1.2022 and 10.1.2022
- Train No. 17318 Dadar – Hubballi Express JCO 8.1.2022 and 9.1.2022