SMS based Passenger Complaint & Suggestion System (SPCSS) for Indian Railways passengers
- To get complaints/suggestions from customers through SMS for aligning railway resources and priorities to customers’ aspirations and expectations.
- To reduce the gap between the customers’ expectations and railway’s performance.
- To help railways prioritize focus areas.
- To foster greater participation of customers in railway services.
- Complaint/suggestion can be registered at 8121281212 by sending an SMS.
- In response, an automated acknowledgement with a unique ID will be sent as an SMS.
- With the unique ID, passenger can know the status of the complaint by sending SMS:- “STATUS < SPACE > < REFERENCE ID>” to 8121281212 or by logging on our website scr.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Final reply will be sent through an SMS and will also be available on website- www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/