Railway Fare Table 2022-23 | Train Fare Chart 2022-23
- 1 Railway New Fare Table From 01-01-2023
- 2 Railway Fare Table 2022-23
Railway New Fare Table From 01-01-2023
Indian Railway new fare chart from 01 January 2023
IRCTC TRAIN TICKET PRICE DETAILS FROM 01.01.2023
Railway fare chart 2022-23
Railway Fare Table 2022-23
Indian Railway Fare Chart 2022-23
|IRCTC Revised in passenger fare, Latest Train Fare Chart and Table 2020|
|Type of Train||For More Information|
|Mail and Express Fare Table 2020-21||Click Here|
|Mail and Express AC 3 Tier, AC 2 Tier and AC First Class Fare Table 2020-21||Click Here|
|AC Chair Car Fare Table 2020-21||Click Here|
|Rajdhani Express Fare Table 2020-21||Click Here|
|Duronto Express Fare Table 2020-21||Click Here|
|Tejas Fare Table 2020-21||Click Here|
|Vande Bharat Fare Table 2020-21||Click Here|
|Gatimaan Fare Table 2020-21||Click Here|
|Mahamana Express Fare Table 2020-21||Click Here|
|Garib Rath Fare Table 2020-21||Click Here|
|Jan Shatabdi Express Fare Table 2020-21||Click Here|
|Suburban Trains Fare Table 2020-2021||Click Here|
|Rail fare Chart and Table is by Distance and kilometer wise (km)|
IRCTC Railway Fare Chart 2020-2021, Railway Fare Table 2020-21, Railway Fare Table, railway fare chart kilometer wise 2020-21, train fare chart kilometer wise 2020-21, train fare chart 2020-2021, train fare table 2020-2021, Railway Fare Calculator
Download Railway Fare Chart 2023 in pdf file – Click Here
REVISION OF PASSENGER FARES
The last fare revision over Indian Railways was done in 2014-15. Subsequently, there has been a steady up-gradation and expansion of amenities, both off-board and on-board. Indian Railways has continuously endeavoured to augment passenger experience through modernization of coaches and provision of improved facilities over stations. Further, the burden of 7th Pay Commission on Indian Railway has necessitated rationalization of fares.
In order to expand passenger amenities and facilities at various railway stations and trains, it has become imperative to increase the fare marginally without over burdening any class of passengers. Fast modernization of Indian Railway will be achieved through this fare revision. Accordingly, Railways has decided to marginally affect an increase in fare only over the non-suburban sections. Keeping the affordability concerns of daily commuters, there shall be no fare hike for passengers over suburban sections and season ticket holders. This class constitutes 66% of total passenger segment over Indian railways. Even for the passengers traveling in Ordinary Non AC Classes, there shall be a marginal increase of 1 paise per Passenger Kilometer (PKM). The increase in fare will be on tickets bought on or after 1st January 2020 and no excess fare (difference of fare) will be charged from passengers who have booked tickets before 1st January 2020. The fare revision is as below:
Ordinary Non-AC classes: Fare increase by 01 paisa/per passenger Kilometer
Mail / Express Non-AC classes: Fare increase by 02 paisa/per Passenger Kilometer
AC classes- Fare increase by 04 paisa/per Passenger Kilometer
Suburban fare and Season tickets: No increase
* The Above table is release on last year, so please add the paisa by Kilometer wise Depending upon the train types.
If Ordinary Non-AC classes: Fare increase by 01 paisa/per passenger Kilometer, Mail / Express Non-AC classes: Fare increase by 02 paisa/per Passenger Kilometer, AC classes- Fare increase by 04 paisa/per Passenger Kilometer.
Rail fare Chart and Table is by Distance and kilometer wise (km)
Railway Fare Table 2020-21, Railway Fare Chart 2020-2021, railway fare chart kilometer wise 2020-21, Railway Fare Table 2020-2021, train fare chart 2020-2021, train fare chart kilometer wise 2020-21, train fare table 2020-2021
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
Commercial Circular no. 69 of 2019
New Delhi, dated 31.12.2019
The Principal Chief Commercial Managers,
All Zonal Railways
Sub: Revision in passenger fare w.e.f. 01.01.2020.
Ministry of Railways have decided to revise the basic passenger fare as per revised passenger Fare Table published by IRCA effective from 01.01.2020. The detailed provisions of the fare increase are as under:-
- Suburban (Single Journey Fare) – No change
- Season Tickets (Suburban & Nonsuburban) – No change
Ordinary Non-Air Conditioned (Non-suburban)
- Second Class Ordinary – 01 Paise Per Passenger Kilometer (PKM)
- Sleeper Class Ordinary – 01 Paise Per Passenger Kilometer (PKM)
- First Class Ordinary – 01 Paise Per Passenger Kilometer (PKM)
Mail Express Non-Air Conditioned
- Second Class (Mail / Express) – 02 Paise Per Passenger Kilometer (PKM)
- Sleeper Class (Mail / Express) – 02 Paise Per Passenger Kilometer (PKM)
- First Class (Mail / Express) – 02 Paise Per Passenger Kilometer (PKM)
AC (Air Conditioned) Classes
- AC Chair Car – 04 Paise Per Passenger Kilometer (PKM)
- AC 3-Tier / 3-Tier Economy – 04 Paise Per Passenger Kilometer (PKM)
- AC 2-Tier – 04 Paise Per Passenger Kilometer (PKM)
- AC First Class / Executive Chair / Executive Anubhuti – 04 Paise Per Passenger Kilometer (PKM)
2. Existing, fares of train services like Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Duronto, Vande Bharat, Tejas, Humsafar, Mahamana, Gatimaan, Antyodaya, Garib Rath, Jan Shatabdi, Rajya Rani, Yuva Expresses, Suvidha and special trains on special charges, AC MEMU (non-suburb an), AC DEMU (non-suburban) etc shall similarly be revised to the extent of the above proposed increase in class-wise fares as per notified fare Table.
3. Other Charges: There shall be no change in charges for reservation fee, superfast surcharge etc. Such charges, wherever applicable, shall continue to be levied additionally.
4. GST as applicable shall be levied, as per instructions issued from time to time.
5. Rounding off of fares shall be done as per existing principle.
6. The General Secretary, IRC A has been requested to print and supply the revised Passenger Fare Tables.
7. Each Railway shall ensure that the requisite number of copies of revised Passenger Fare Tables are collected from the General Secretary, I.R.C.A. and distributed to the concerned staff well in advance before 01.01.2020.
8. In the case of tickets already issued at pre-revised rates, difference of fare on or after 01.01.2020 shall not be collected. However, any new tickets made by TTE/ticket checking staff in trains/at stations on or after 01.01.2020 shall be charged on revised fare.
9. The Fare List displayed to the public at stations shall also be revised showing the new fares effective from 01.01.2020.
10. The changes which are required to be carried out in manual ticketing system and in PRS, UTS, etc., should be ensured.
11. Special arrangements should be made to ensure that necessary instructions and the revised Passenger Fare Tables informed to the staff well in advance. Steps should also be taken to ensure that the concerned staff fully understands these changes and implement them properly.
12. This issues with the concurrence of Finance Directorate of Ministry of Railways.
13. The receipt of this letter may be acknowledged. Also please check these instructions on the Indian Railways website – www.indianrailways. gov.in.
14. Zonal Railways shall arrange to give wide publicity, to the revision in fares and fare tables w.e.f. 01.01.2020, through press, media and also through notifications and announcements at stations.
Director Passenger Marketing