Special train between Thiruvananthapuram-New Delhi (Train No 02625/ 02626) time table, route, frequency and fare
Southern Railway to Kerala COVID-19 Special train between Thiruvananthapuram-New Delhi
For the convenience of passengers, SR has decided to run special train between Thiruvananthapuram-New Delhi
Train No. 02625 Thiruvananthapuram-New Delhi Kerala COVID-19 Special train
Train No. 02625 Thiruvananthapuram-New Delhi special will leave from (Daily) Thiruvananthapuram at 11.15 hrs & will reach New Delhi at 13.45 hrs and train running time between the station 50h and 30 minutes.
Train No. 02626 New Delhi-Thiruvananthapuram Kerala COVID-19 Special train
Similarly, Train No. 02626 New Delhi-Thiruvananthapuram special will leave from (Daily) New Delhi at 11.35 hrs & will reach Thiruvananthapuram at 15.15 hrs and train running time between the station 51h and 40 minutes.
Thiruvananthapuram-New Delhi Distance between the station is 3031 Kilometer
Date of Commencement of Service:
T. No. 02625 from Thiruvananthapuram-New Delhi Kerala COVID-19 Special-on and from 30-09-2020
T. No: 02626 from New Delhi-Thiruvananthapuram Kerala COVID-19 Special-on and from 03-10-2020
Enroute this train will halt at Thiruvananthapuram Ctrl, Varkala Sivagiri, Kollam Jn, Kayamkulam Jn, Mavelikara, Chengannur, Tiruvalla, Changanassery, Kottayam, Vaikom Road, Aluva, Thrissur, Ottappalam, Palakkad Jn, Coimbatore Main Jn, Tiruppur, Erode Jn, Salem Jn, Jolarpettai Jn, Katpadi Jn, Chittoor, Tirupati, Renigunta Jn, Gudur Jn, Nellore, Vijayawada Jn, Warangal, Ramagundam, Balharshah Jn, Chandrapur, Sewagram Jn, Nagpur Jn, Itarsi Jn, Bhopal Jn, Bina Jn, Jhansi Jn, Gwalior Jn, Agra Cantt, Mathura Jn, Faridabad, Hazrat Nizamuddin, New Delhi stations in both directions.
Tamil Nadu Special Train Full List
- Special train between Tejas Express Chennai Egmore-Madurai (Train No 02613/ 02614)
- Special train between Pothigai Express Chennai Egmore-Sengottai (Train No 02661/ 02662)
- Special train between Nellai Express Chennai Egmore-Tirunelveli (Train No 02631/ 02632)
- Special train between Sethu Express Chennai Egmore-Rameswaram (Train No 02205/ 02206)
- Special train between Ananthapuri Express Chennai Egmore-Kollam (Train No 06723/ 06724)
- Special train between Ernakulam-Karaikal ( Tea Garden ) (Train No. 06187 / 06188)
- Special train between Dr. MGR Chennai Central-Alappuzha (Train No. 02639 / 02640)
- Special train between Thiruvananthapuram-New Delhi (Train No 02625/ 02626)
- Train No. 02605/02606 Chennai Egmore – Karaikkudi – Chennai Egmore Superfast Special (Daily)
- Train No. 02635/02636 Chennai Egmore – Madurai – Chennai Egmore Superfast Special (Daily)
- Train. No. 02637/02638 Chennai Egmore – Madurai Chennai Egmore Superfast Special (Daily)
- Train No. 02693/02694 Chennai Egmore – Tuticorin – Chennai Egmore Superfast Special (Daily)
- Train No.06795/06796 Chennai Egmore – Tiruchchirapali Special train (Daily)
- Train No. 02673/02674 Chennai Central – Coimbatore Special train (Daily)
- Train No. 02679/02680 Dr MGR Chennai Central – Coimbatore Special train (Daily)
- Train No. 02084/02083 Coimbatore-Mayiladuthurai Janshatabdi Special train
- Train No. 02675/02676 Chennai Central-Coimbatore Super fast Intercity Special (Daily)
- Train No.02627/02628 Tiruchchirappalli – Nagercoil Super Fast Special Train (Daily)
- Train No.02671/02672 Dr MGR Chennai Central – Mettupalayam Super Fast Special Train (Daily)
- Train No.02633/02634 Chennai Egmore – Kanniyakumari Special Train (Daily)
- Train No.06181/06182 Chennai Egmore – Sengottai Special Train (Tri-Weekly)
- Train No. 02615/Train No. 02616 MGR Chennai Central-New Delhi Super Fast Special Train (Daily)
- Train No. 02669/02670 MGR Chennai Central-Chhapra Super Fast Special Train (Bi-Weekly)
- Train No. 02664/02663 Tiruchchirappalli – Howrah Super Fast Special Train (Bi-Weekly)
- Thiruvananthapuram-MGR Chennai Central-Thiruvananthapuram (Train No 02623/ 02624) Daily Special train
- Mangaluru Central-MGR Chennai Central-Mangaluru Central (Train No 02601/ 02602) Daily Special train
All Safety Protocols as prescribed by MHA Guidelines shall be followed.
All passengers shall be compulsorily screened and only asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to enter /board the train.
Passengers travelling by these special services will observe the following precautions :
(a) Only passengers with Confirmed tickets shall be allowed to enter the Railway station.
(b) All passengers shall be wearing face covers/masks at the entry and during travel.
(c) The passengers shall reach the station at-least 90 minutes in advance to facilitate thermal screening at the station. only passengers who are found asymptomatic will be permitted to travel.
All passengers are advised to download and use the Aarogya Setu application.
No Linen, blankets and curtains shall be provided inside the train. Passengers are advised to carry their own linen for the travel. The temperature inside AC coaches shall be suitably regulated for this purpose.